Friday, March 31, 2006



I've decided to drop Econs. Tough decision. My Econs' like, always better than Physics and I kinda know I wanna do business in Uni. BUT. I've NO interest in Econs at all. But miraculously, I got 11/25 for an essay which I havent studied a single bit - Market Structure. I knew it would be coming out, but I gave it a miss. Too many topics to study. And THANKS, the other essay question was one NI (I think) which I've not a single idea how to attempt. Thus I kinda used my last year's knowledge and got 10. 1 mark for schematic plan. Hey, not bad alr la for me. Cos' my essay is always hovering around 11-13. Hrm.

Anyway, yup, I'm so gonna drop it away and focus on 3. Michelle and Bean are my motivation.

:)))




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:11 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT